In our website we offer you a wide selection of Creations. Each piece is entirely customisable in size & design, down to the smallest detail.
Our Products have Standard Sizes. On occasions, this means we offer multiple choices (Large, Standard, Small – King, Queen and Twin for Beds).
We are also responsive to custom orders because we know there are times when this might be required, therefore do not hesitate to ask for your bespoke piece.
Our Palette of Venetian Colors and Decors
In creating our hand-painted products, we take inspiration from the colors and decors of our beautiful Landscape: Venice and the surrounding Lagoon.
Starting from our palette:
- the Decors can be made in any Color and can be associated to many different backgrounds;
- the Decors can be made on relief (in raised gesso) or plain;
- each Piece may be requested also with our Standard Finishes (Red Undercoat Finish, Pompeii, Wall Paper Finish or simply Unaged – see Porte Italia Interiors Colors PDF);
After the order confirmation, we would be glad to send you a wooden sample of the pattern chosen to let you keep an eye on every stage of production.
If you need any specific Color, Décor or Pattern, to match your existing furniture or upholstery, please let us know: we would be more than happy to help you create your own bespoke Porte Italia Piece.
In our Collections of Hand-Painted Creations, many pieces require soft furnishings (pillows, upholstery for seating and headboards). In this case, we are able to offer a variety of fabrics according to every taste.
If you have any specific color, motif or brand in mind, do not hesitate to contact us. Our team loves to work together with our clientele in order to create the perfect piece that speaks to you!
Handles, Canopies and other Accessories
When ordering a Porte Italia Piece, the possibility of customization are endless. Our team of Artists and Craftsman commits to each piece with passion to make unique masterpieces!
Therefore, when ordering your bespoke piece, we may also ask you for the following specifications:
- The shape of your Choice (Canopies & Finials for your Bed, Bamboo frames etc.)
- Nets or Box-springs for your Beds or Day-Beds;
- The Mattress of your Choice (taking into consideration comfort, allergies and other information);
- Your General Hardware request.
Now it is time for the best part:
designing your Next Porte Italia Piece!
Seat comfy, seap your best Cappuccino,
your Gondola is ready to go.